The leaves are changing colour, and we all know what that means.. Well give you a hint
it starts with a P and ends with an Umpktin! Enjoy this weeks #DoYourOwn Pumpkin Spice Latte for those of you hoping to warm up! Happy sipping
Spicy pumpkin latte
1 tbsp pure pumpkin purée
1 tbsp sugar
1/8 tsp pumpkin pie spice
A few drops of vanilla extract
3/4 cup whole milk
3 tbsp sweetened whipped cream
A pinch of cinnamon
1. Combine the pumpkin with the sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla in a small pot over medium heat.
2. Cook, stirring, until the pumpkin begins to sizzle and the spices are fragrant, for 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Gradually whisk in milk until combined.
4. Let mixture cook until steam begins to come off the top of the milk and bubbles form at the edge of the pot, leave for about 2 more minutes.
5. Remove from heat.
6. Brew an espresso shot into a mug.
7. Pour in milk mixture.
8. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.