What better way to beat the heat this weekend than with exotic flavours and a taste of the tropics?
This week’s #DYOM? Mango ice cream!
They say mango is the “king of all fruits”. It’s sweet, refreshing, and definitely a treat for the tastebuds!
Here’s an easy recipe for you and the family to enjoy!
Mango Pulp 1L
Sweetened Condensed Milk 500 mL
Whipped Topping 250 mL
Fresh Mango cubed, optional
1. In a big bowl pour in the Mango Pulp, Condensed Milk and the Whipped Topping.
2. Fold them in very well but very gently.
3. Pour into a dish with a tight fitting lid.
4. Cover and place in the freezer for 2 hours.
5. After 2 hours, mix in the cubed Mango pieces and return dish to the freezer.
6. Allow it to freeze for another 3 hours or so.
7. Serve and enjoy!